Introducing our 1st Annual
Book Scholarship Event
Open to all seniors from Essex County High Schools
September 27, 2020 | 1pm - 6pm
@ The Suite Spot
695 Bloomfield Ave, Montclair NJ 07042
This award is designed to assist high school kids in the Urban, poverty-stricken areas within Essex County. ROAR would like to offer you a scholarship to help you continue your education by alleviating the cost of books for the 1st semester entering college. Recipients will be chosen by board members of Reach Out Addiction & Recovery House Inc. The ROAR staff will award 3 recipients, one scholarship per student for the 2020 fall or spring terms.
A) How has substance use disorder (drug addiction/alcohol addiction) affect the Urban communities and families.
2. Award recipients are limited to one scholarship per student per academic year.
3. Award recipients must attend award ceremony or award will be forfeited and another award recipient will be chosen.
4. Award recipients will be given 1 ticket to bring a guest to the award ceremony. Additional tickets will have to be purchased.
5. Award recipients including any and all guests of award recipients attending the ceremony, agree to have photos and or video taken during and for the presentation of the award ceremony.
6. Family members and guests of award recipient will pay full ticket price.
Reach Out Addiction & Recovery House Inc.
Bridgitte Yasmin Cleveland
Title: Chief Executive Officer
*Award is contingent upon availability of funds.
**Award amount subject to change
Please use the form below to submit your application and entry.